27 August 2007

Hair

I was thinking about hairstyles today, you know I am often asked about hairstyles, not sure why mine is short and basic. Anyway, how does one break out and do something different?


Lenny Kravitz
According to The Hairstyler.com this is Lenny hairstyle no. 1

They say that, "This is a great hairstyle if you are ready for a change instead of having curls. It is also a very low maintenance style to wear."
Photo: © Retna Ltd.

I think that almost anything Lenny does is fabulous in regards to style. What a rock star, in fact every photo I have seen of him just screams "Rock Star". I think that is great.

Also, take a look at Menshairstyles.net they have great sections on a variety of hairstyles (to get past the 1980's styles click to the last page in each photo album). You are bound to find something that will fit your mood there.

My tips for hair: If you have it, experiment and change it up. If you don't have it, be proud and whatever you do, skip the rug.

-TSG

Save to Del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Favorites

No comments: