21 September 2007

Spring Runway Fashion

While we mere mortals are just launching into fall the fashion world is springing into Spring.

If you want to keep an eye on the runways, look at the New York Magazines runway section. Here you will find pictures, videos, and advice on the latest looks. They have a menswear section here. The look on the right is from Paul Smith's Spring 2008 collection. I think it is bold and fabulous!

I like the tight look of the loud jacket and the calmness of the sandy pants. The white shoes top off the style by bringing your eyes back to the jacket.

-TSG

Save to Del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Wedding clothes for men said...

This is a great post ! it was very informative. I look forward in reading more of your work. Also, I made sure to bookmark your website so I can come back later. I enjoyed every moment of reading it.